Have you ever found yourself thinking:
• "I have no idea where to start with implementing adapted books!"
• "I'm afraid that the lessons I plan are not meeting the needs of all of my students!"
• "When will I have time to teach science or social studies? There's just not enough time!"
• "My school doesn't provide a reading or literacy curriculum for me, so I have to start from scratch."
• "Searching and scouring TpT and Pinterest for the adapted books I need takes up too much of my time! I just want to teach!"
• "My students aren't making progress with the reading and literacy lesson plans I've written and I have no idea how to change it up to help them!"
If any of this sounds familiar, don’t worry – you’re not alone.
The mission of Adapted Book Club is to provide you with all the adapted books you'll ever need (and then some!), so your students are engaged, progressing, and succeeding in their learning.Yes to all of this! Sign me up!
Meet the Author Behind ABC:
Hi, my name is Stephanie and I am the author behind Adapted Book Club and Mrs. D's Corner. I have a dual-certification in Special Education and Elementary Education, with Master's Degree credits in ESL and Curriculum and Instruction. I have a deep passion for creating engaging, adapted resources for teachers and students with special needs.
With 10 years in the field, and experience in inclusion, resource, and self-contained classroom settings, I understand how important it is to have materials that meet the needs of all the learnings in your classroom while teaching curriculum standards and, most importantly, working on IEP Goals... but also having little to no guidance or curriculum to follow.
Enter Adapted Book Club. Your solution to finding the adapted curriculum you need to teach the topics your students need and want to learn about in a way that's fun and interactive.
What's Included in My Subscription?
When you join Adapted Book Club, you gain access to 1,000+ already loved adapted books PLUS these new ABC exclusives!
Count to 10
I can count to ten adapted books, themed for school. Count pencils, backpacks, books and more!
Rooms in a House
Learn the function of items by specific rooms in a house (bundle of 10 books).
The 2020 Election
Teach your students about the 2020 US Election, why it's important to vote, the requirements to vote, and more!
A to Z Animals
Learn all about different animals of the alphabet, starting with A and ending at Z.
Clothes to Wear in Each Season
Learn all about the clothes you can wear in each season (bundle).
How to Make a Pie Crust
Pairs perfectly with another ABC exclusive book, learn how to make pie crust.
How to Make Burgers
Learn how to make a hamburger with these adapted books!
All About Sweet Potatoes
Learn all about sweet potatoes and why they are a healthy food to eat!
Counting Goldfish to 10
Count goldfish in this adapted books that uses real pictures.
What other adapted book titles are included in Adapted Book Club?
There are over 1,000+ adapted books included, and tens more on the way! But I know you may be curious about WHAT titles are already inside of ABC. Here is an abbreviated list, so keep in mind that there is more than what's listed here:
- Real Picture Alphabet, Shapes and Colors
- Social Studies, US Government + Presidents, American Symbols, US Regions
- Historical Figures in History
- Holidays Around the World
- School Drills + COVID-19
- Science (Body Systems, Space, Life Cycles, Dinosaurs, Sharks, Insects, Ecosystems)
- Weather and Severe Weather
- Errorless Adapted Books
- Monthly-Themed Adapted Books (for monthly holidays and celebrations)
- ...and more!
Teacher Adapted Book Testimonials
"These adapted books are just amazing. My kiddos can do them independently and I see them engaging more with the matching component. I also love that these are... converted to digital activities - not only is that great for distance learning, but also whole-class participation on the smart board!"
"I'm not an elementary teacher, but teaching special education I can still use a lot of these... I like that [the adapted books] are now digital. Saves a ton of paper and time from cutting and laminating."
"I can't say how much I love this resource! It has something for every month! I am so excited to continue using these for years to come!"
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Adapted Book Club?
What is an adapted book?
What adapted books will be included in Adapted Book Club?
Are Adapted Piece Book Sets included in ABC?
Why is there an All Access Pass in addition to the monthly subscription fee?
What is your cancellation and refund policy?
What if I cancel, and then rejoin in a few months?
The Value Inside ABC
Adapted Book Club Library: $3,200+ value
Exclusive ABC Library: $350+ value
VIP Exclusive Library: $450+ value
The ABC Academy: $300+ value
Total value: $4,300